2014 Summit Scholarship Application for Young Leaders
Are you ready to share your voice in Washington, DC? Are you a GradNation champion? Are you interested in helping your peers graduate and meeting people who are trying to do the same? Do you have a personal story that would inspire our participants? Do you want to energize people about great ideas from around the country?
Join our Building a GradNation Summit (April 27-29) and represent the power of youth! Young leaders have played many meaningful roles at our convenings and we are excited to offer attendance scholarships (including meals, transportation and hotel) to those ages 13 to 25. This year, we are recruiting youth participants that are interested in speaking, reporting, and guiding others at our Summit.
Application involves two easy steps.
- Complete the short application by March 1st. (REQUIRED)
- Visit GradNation.org and share your story. (OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED)
This application is intended for young leaders who have an interest in our mission and who would like to attend the Summit. Please read the application thoroughly before completing.
- Applications must be received by March 1
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- All decisions are the sole discretion of America’s Promise Alliance.
- Filling out this application is not a guarantee that America’s Promise Alliance will pay for you to attend the Summit. However, all young leaders are welcome to register for and attend the Summit at their own expense.
Questions? Please contact Cody Oliver at email@example.com
CLICK HERE to get started.