Impact Network Monthly Newsletter
The Impact Network Monthly Newsletter is written by youth for youth interested in taking action in their communities. Each issue will feature a different theme and include a poll, words of wisdom from a leader or expert, a profile of a young person in action in their community and a list of easy ways to get involved. This newsletter is distributed electronically the first Wednesday of every month.
Subscribe to the Impact Network Monthly today!
Are you interested in writing for the newsletter?
Do you have ideas for future issue themes?
Do you have stories of how you are involved in your community?
If so, please send us an email.
Words of Wisdom
- December - Michael Brown, CEO and Co-founder, City Year
- November - Eric Dawson, Co-Founder, Peace First
- October - Cynthia Carlson, Pioneer in Civic Engagement
- August - Joe Louis Barrow, Jr., Founder, The First Tee
- July - Rita Thrasher, President & CEO, Boca Raton's Promise
- June - Bill Herman, Director, YES! for Schools
- May - Leaders from Grad Nation Communities (Kinston, NC; Tucson, AZ; Portland, OR)
- April - Antonio Tijerino, President & CEO, Hispanic Heritage Foundation
- March - Anderson Williams, Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives, Tennessee College Access & Sucess Network
- February - Amber Rae, Founder of The Passion Experiment and revolution.is
- December - Thomas Alvarez, III, Founder & Executive Director of Beats Rhymes and Life, Inc.
- November - Dr. Mary M. Keller, President and CEO, Military Child Education Coalition
- October - Bryn Lynch, Michigan Public High Schools, French & Spanish Teacher
- September - Rebecca Cokley, Director of Priority Placement, Presidential Personnel Office of the White House
- August - Sasha Bruce Youthwork
- July - Kevin Jennings, CEO, Be the Change
- June - Darell Hammond, Founder & CEO, KaBOOM!
- May - Bruce Lesley, President, First Focus
- April - Steve Culbertson, President & CEO, Youth Service America
- March - Alma J. Powell, Chair, America's Promise Alliance