America’s Promise Alliance is looking for two great young leaders for highly visible roles in the GradNation movement and we’re giving you 10 reasons why you should apply to serve on our Board of Directors and Alliance Trustees.
- You will gain valuable insights through networking with peers and veteran leaders
- You will identify your current leadership strengths and weaknesses and learn how to build on them
- You will gain the ability to see more areas of opportunity and act upon them
- This opportunity will allow you to help motivate and inspire others to grow and become leaders
- You will develop communication skills, especially in the areas of public speaking and persuasion
- You will learn to challenge yourself and be courageous in the face of risk and fear
- Gain valuable knowledge by working alongside amazing corporate leaders
- Have your voice heard within the efforts to shape and enrich the future of America’s Promise
- Come to Washington D.C. for meetings and events
- This valuable leadership experience will be great to showcase on your resume in your journey towards building a successful career!
So what are you waiting for? Click here to learn about Youth Leadership opportunities at America's Promise.